Learn Online, it’s FREE !
SSI is the only training agency which offers FREE Online Training for Snorkeling, Try Scuba and Open Water Diver.
The benefits are obvious, interested people like you will now have the chance to inform themselves about diving or snorkeling in detail without a financial risk. You are provided with the unique chance to make a knowledge based decision to enroll a new sports.
How does FREE Online Training for the Open Water Diver Program work?
Training can start right away in the comfort of your own home. Online training allows you to learn at your own pace and convenience. It also allows for more practice time in the water.
After you have completed your online academics you will complete a review session with your SSI Dive Center and then get started on your pool sessions. This will be the time for you to practice skills and learn the importance of quality scuba equipment. Once you’ve completed your pool sessions you will be ready for your Open Water Dives.
This program is designed to educate you on what it means to become a scuba diver. After completing, you will be able to make an informed decision about where you want to complete your scuba diving certification and what you can expect from a quality SCUBA training facility. You will also have completed the required academic portion of an SSI Open Water Diver course.
The information provided demonstrates what it takes to become a safe and confident scuba diver. At anytime during your online academic training you can contact your local SSI Dive Center and sign up to complete your scuba diving course!
What you can expect?
1. Register: To start the FREE online program you must first register. We need your first name, last name, date of birth, email address and zip code. This is the information we need to store/record your progress and hook you up with the closest SSI Dive Center. The SSI Dive Center will be notified of your registration (with your permission). They are there to help you every step of the way and can answer any of your questions or concerns.
2. The program: Focuses on the academics needed to become a SCUBA diver.
3. Completion of the online academics: If you want to further your scuba training, you will need to visit your chosen SSI Dive Center & sign up for a Scuba Diving course. Once the dive center has signed you up they will have an access code to retrieve and apply your academic training to your scuba class.
4. Dive Center Sign up: When you go to sign up for your class, make sure the dive center is a certified Scuba Schools International Dive Center or Resort. They are the only ones that can credit you for the online academics you have completed.
5. Get Certified and GO DIVING!
Now, let’s Get the Adventure Started! Click here to register for SSI Online Services